20141203

Kirsi Enkovaara


  

A furniture designer/born in Helsinki, Finland/now lives in East London

The Body-seat/2014

"I find the beauty of this product being 
when the simple form
 turns into various complicated configurations 
as a result of human interaction" 

My designs border on real and imagination. 
They usually answer the question What If? 
What if we could sit as we like? 
What if every object we own could be decomposable?
 What if we could create our own objects? 
I like people to be able to have a conversation with my designs, 
whether it be through interaction or the association that it brings.
 I love soft furniture 
and everything to do with colour, patterns and textures. 


click here to see more





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...